Reviews are all about consumer experience, specifically YOUR consumer experience. You may not like the hiring practices of ABC Hotdog Bar or XYZ Corp’s support of a certain political candidate, but these topics should not be included in your review.
Instead, focus on your firsthand experience as a customer:
- Did the business fall short, meet or exceed your expectations? Why?
- Were the employees attentive and helpful?
- Did it provide diverse selection?
- Was the price fair?
- Was the service thorough and completed in a reasonable amount of time?
- Would you recommend this business to a friend?
- What tips would you offer future customers?
When crafting your review please adhere to the following guidelines:
- State accurate facts about your firsthand experience. Don’t write about what you heard from your friend, colleague or significant other.
- Do not write anything that you do not want publicly accessible.
- Use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Make sure your review is a minimum of 30 words long.
- The reviewed company must still be in business.
- Do not WRITE IN ALL CAPS!
- Do not use profanity, hate speech or abusive language.
- Do not use HTML code.
- Your reviews must be unbiased and objective. Do not write reviews of your own business or employer.
- Do not include personal information, such as: names, phone numbers or email addresses.
- Do not write about alleged illegal activity or make bogus claims.
- Do not include blatant advertising or spam in your reviews.
Reviews that fail to meet these guidelines will be removed and any points earned will be deducted from your User Account. Repeated failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in disqualification from the Chiakfree User Reward Program.